Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bills

1st day grandma got a letter
A notice if you will
That her phone would be cut off
If she did not pay the bill

I really tried to warn her
And tell her this was true
She kept blowing it off
Saying yeah right, that's what they're going to do

1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4
I told her the phone company won't wait anymore
They're going to turn the phone off
I'm trying to tell you
But everytime I tried to tell her she refused

She love to talk on the phone
Especially long distance
Now the phone is cut off
She's asking for my assistance

I laughed at her and said yeah right
I got my own bills to pay
If you would have paid your bill
You would be able to talk today

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats a cold thing to tell your grandmother dude.

Google