Sometimes I feel Sick When watching TV
Because I know TV Is not my reality!
I'm not trying to make this just about me
And how I think things are suppose to be
But I am I And He is he
And what will be will be
No matter what I see on TV
In my heart I knowThat he loves me
But sometimes I cry
Because I can't see The love inside he has for me
A touch of the hand A stroke of the cheek
A kiss on the lips A rub of my feet
A look in my eyes Of undeniable lust
A passion inside of me That's turning to dust
Sometimes I feel so alone In my own home
And he will never know And I want so much for us to grow
I could go on and on About the way I feel
How deep of a love I haveAnd how it's oh so real
Everyday he's on my mind I never thought I would ever find
Someone who would make me feel so sick Because of the blind love I get
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can relate to this poem.
You know Kaplan University is discussing adding a "Creative Writing" course right now in the next few months. Who knows where this will lead, possibly into a creative writing program.
I have watched so many students with creative writing talent post great poetry, songs and short stories, I think a new creative writing program will serve you well.
Thanks for the comments professor. I didn't think my writing was all that great so I appreciate your feedback.
Post a Comment